My OOTD!

Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Sebastian, herzliya

Address: Maskit 33, herzliya pituach

I went to tried the much rave about Sebastian restaurant in herzliya on Purim day! It's such a popular restaurant, you have to make sure you call up to book for a table before going down. If not, you will have to face rejection haha


I like the interior of the restaurant pretty much. It reminds me of very much of Europe because of all the decorations and the settings.


Now for the food! My favourite dish for the night will be the fungi risotto! It's well cooked and the creamy taste was just perfect!


The salmon steak was also tasty! It's one of the rare few salmon steak where I will eat the salmon skin! The salmon skin was crispy and it does not have any fishy smell to it! The potatoes that came as sides were perfect fit to the dish! 

Lastly... The much raved about veal schnitzel! Veal=Cattle meal. Honestly, I didn't think this dish was worth the rave! It tasted just like any other schnitzel you can find in any restaurant! The only special fact was that the meat was veal instead of chicken! Having said that, maybe the chicken schnitzel may be nicer, so if you are a great fan of schnitzel, try the chicken one instead :)


Now for dessert! I tried the apple pie topped with ice cream! The warm apple pie and the cold vanilla ice cream is a match made in heaven! I applaud myself for this awesome choice of dessert! 

My overall review about Sebastian is that it is a wonderful restaurant but definitely a little over-rated, considering the popularity of this restaurant.

xoxo, 
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment